Call for Book Reviewers
CPI invites potential book reviewers who will prepare one of two types of book reviews:
- A somewhat, long review between 1000-1200 words.
- A précis of approximately 500-750 words.
Each reviewer will be instructed concerning the type of review expected, and given general CPI book review guidelines.
Potential reviewers: If you wish to write a CPI Book Review, please send an email to CPI.Book.Review@gmail.com with the following letter of interest:
- Your name and academic affiliation.
- Your current land address (to which the book will be mailed).
- Your email address, telephone number &/or skype address.
- A professional biography which states: (i) your academic qualifications; (ii) current academic position; (iii) relevant information which includes: current academic &/or professional interests, previous scholarship, recent publications; (iv) reasons for wanting to write a book review.
- If possible, suggestions regarding, either recently published or, forthcoming books (in Canada and internationally) that you think are suitable and warrant review.