Conference 2016: From Drug Discovery to Health Outcomes: Population to Patient. An international symposium held jointly by CSPS and CC-CRS, May 31-June 3, 2016, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Plenaries and Special Presentations:
Carolyn Buser-Doepner, GSK: "New Trends in Pharma-Academia Collaborations for Drug Discovery"
Chris Halyk, President, Janssen Inc.: "Are Innovative Medicines and our Life Sciences Industry at Risk in Canada?"
Aaron Schimmer, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre: "New Therapeutic Strategies to Target the Mitochondria in Leukemia"
Ivana Cecic, Genome BC: "Genomics in Canada: From Knowledge Generation to Patient Outcomes"
Adam Rosebrock, University of Toronto: "Quantitative Mass-Spectrometry Metabolomics for Direct Biochemical Phenotyping"
Fakhreddin Jamali, University of Alberta: CSPS Lifetime Achievement Award Lecture - "Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Lessons Learned"
Special Session: Innovation and Management of Modern Pharmaceuticals
1. Special Populations
2. Nanomedicines Become Personal: Opportunities and Challenges
3. Mucosal Drug Delivery
4. Broaching the Fourth Hurdle: Getting Drugs on the Formulary
5. Pharmacogenomics in the Clinic and Community
6. Responsive Drug Delivery Systems
7. Drug Targeting and Targeting Drugs
8. Health Sustainability Evidence
9. Integrating Pharmaceutical Sciences into a Pharm D Curriculum
10. Analytical Innovation to Support Precision Medicine and Biologicals Development
11. Protein and Peptide Delivery
How to Cite
This is an open access journal with free of charge non-commercial download. At the time of submission, authors will be asked to transfer the copyright to the accepted article to the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The author may purchase the copyright for $500 upon which he/she will have the exclusive copyright to the article. Nevertheless, acceptance of a manuscript for publication in the Journal is with the authors' approval of the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons copyright license Creative Common license (Attribution-ShareAlike) License for non-commercial uses.
CLOCKSS system has permission to collect, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.