Please consider History of Science in South Asia as a prestigious outlet through which to publish your research.
Your work will receive expert peer-review, editorial care, and rapid turnaround. HSSA reaches an international readership both online and in print.
Checklist of journal virtues:
- There are no article-processing fees for publishing in HSSA.
- Publication depends only the intellectual merit of your article.
- You retain copyright of your article. We ask you to license your article to the journal and its readers using a standard Creative Commons license, so that your rights are protected while your article is widely read and cited.
- Readers can read HSSA articles free of charge as online PDFs.
- Readers can buy or subscribe to the printed version of the journal.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.