Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission is original work and does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- You have obtained permission for any third party material that is used in the submission.
- The author(s) submitting the work is/are the actual author(s) of the work, not a third party.
- You are aware that the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license applies to all works published by Evidence Based Library and Information Practice and that authors will retain copyright of their work.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. Papers will be published in PDF and HTML formats.
- The text is single-spaced; does not use columns; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click. (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca)
- Submissions adhere to the EBLIP Publication Manual and references follow APA style guidelines.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section, has been anonymized. Authors' names have been removed from the text as well as from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu. Any other identifying information, such as institution name, unit, organization or event has been removed or replaced in the manuscript.
The Creative Commons-Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License 4.0 International applies to all works published by Evidence Based Library and Information Practice. Authors will retain copyright of the work.