Evidence Based Library and Information Practice Seeks Associate Editor (Evidence Summaries)
AbstractEvidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP) is seeking an Associate Editor (Evidence Summaries) to join its Editorial Team.
Evidence Summaries (ES) provide critical appraisal syntheses for specific research articles. These research synopses provide readers with information regarding the original research article’s validity and reliability, thus providing information on the presence or absence of evidence with which to make informed decisions.
The Evidence Summaries are a key component of this journal. ES are written by a team of experienced authors who follow a strict format to ensure consistency. All ES undergo peer review to ensure quality. Up to ten ES are published in every issue of EBLIP.
The Associate Editor (Evidence Summaries) is responsible for:
- Monitoring a set of top research journals in librarianship for new research articles
- Assigning articles to ES writers
- Seeing ES through all stages of the publication process including assigning peer reviewers & copyeditors
- Working closely with other Editorial Team members to ensure a consistent, high-quality journal
- Maintaining a reliable, experienced ES writing team with a variety of areas of expertise
- Maintaining ES writing guidelines and acting as a support for the ES writing team.
Interested persons should send their resumes by October 1, 2007, to:
Lindsay Glynn Editor-in-Chief email@example.com (709) 777-6026
How to Cite
The Creative Commons-Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License 4.0 International applies to all works published by Evidence Based Library and Information Practice. Authors will retain copyright of the work.